Overview: You may have noticed that Paul often instructs the people to be careful about who they listen to and what they believe. There was already plenty of division growing in the early church, we still see much division today.
Next we move on to the letter to the Roman Christians. Read Acts 20:2-3 to see where Romans was written. We will read the rest of Acts 20 after the letter to Rome. Notice that Paul had not actually been to Rome when he wrote this letter.
Day 1 – 2 Corinthians 11
1. What was Paul afraid of?
2. What does Paul state concerning his own speaking ability?
3. How did Paul not wish to be regarded?
Day 2 – 2 Corinthians 12
1. Why did Paul say he refrained from boasting?
2. What was Paul’s response to being made weak?
3. What question does Paul put to the Corinthians?
Day 3 – 2 Corinthians 13
1. How are facts confirmed, according to Scripture?
2. What was Paul’s prayer for the Corinthians?
3. What Divine blessing did Paul pronounce on all the Christian people in Corinth?
Day 4 – Romans 1
1. What does it mean to be a “servant” of Christ?
2. What ideas about prayer life can we learn from Chapter 1?
3. What two things about God can we learn from nature?
Day 5 – Romans 2
1.What does the Bible have to say about “passing judgment” on others?
2. How can holding others to a standard we don’t meet, make it difficult to reach others for Christ?
3. Where does our conscience come from?